2. DATA COLLECTED
3. REGISTRATION DATA
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
4. SUPPORT DATA
If you have registered on our website and have a valid support account, you can submit requests for assistance vai our contact page.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
6. CONTACT FORM
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalised data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
8. FIREFISH CRM
9. CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- Over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- The guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.